News: There is a new Ehell Kindness Project!  Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• July 28, 2016, 11:38:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: App or tips to set interval timing reminders for walks/runs?  (Read 473 times)

PastryGoddess

• My Image Portfolio and Store
Re: App or tips to set interval timing reminders for walks/runs?
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2016, 11:39:13 PM »
Runkeeper is good for intervals.

I have Runkeeper..I had no clue it allowed interval timing.  Good to know

It's pretty great, actually. When you're on the start menu, swipe right at the top all the way until you get to "distance target run - change your workout" and click on "change your workout." Then click on "add new action" and you can set your intervals in terms of time or distance. (E.g. You can do a 0.5 mile interval, followed by a 1 mile interval, followed by a 0.5 mile interval; or you can do a 1 minute interval, then a three minute interval, the a thirty second interval ...)

Just tried it and I don't have the option of "distance target run" I have to create a custom workout before I can "add new action"  But other than that the instructions are spot on.  Thanks!

I have Gymboss and like it although I'm not a fan of the ads and the push to have you buy their device.  Looks like RunKeeper doesn't have any ads.

But I would have to recreate my interval training in RunKeeper....hmmmmm  :-\
Maryland