Etiquette School is in session! > "Why would I want to do that?"

UNBELIEVABLE Email!! (Ghast: flabbered!) *Update#29 Finale#33 Encore#40!*

<< < (2/17) > >>

VorFemme:
If someone told this story about how their MIL told them to come over and BBQ while the rest of the family went out golfing (or anywhere else, for that matter) we would be loudly decrying the toxic nature of the MIL.

Having it be a male coworker instead of someone's MIL doesn't make it any less toxic, unbelievable, or outrageous.  If anything, it makes it even harder to understand - because there is no tie of blood, marriage, or friendship in there to explain why Clueless thought that the OP's brother would follow up with this demand "faux invitation" and show up to cook. 

Piratelvr1121:

--- Quote from: VorFemme on August 15, 2013, 07:26:36 PM ---If someone told this story about how their MIL told them to come over and BBQ while the rest of the family went out golfing (or anywhere else, for that matter) we would be loudly decrying the toxic nature of the MIL.

Having it be a male coworker instead of someone's MIL doesn't make it any less toxic, unbelievable, or outrageous.  If anything, it makes it even harder to understand - because there is no tie of blood, marriage, or friendship in there to explain why Clueless thought that the OP's brother would follow up with this demand "faux invitation" and show up to cook.

--- End quote ---

POD. It's still definitely SS territory and gast-flabbering!

hobish:
That's pretty funny! :D And yet another crazy thing i've heard on EHell and just want to try.

Hey, Softly Spoken, You should be there by 7 on Friday so i can show you where the dog food is and everything. There are homemeade pickles in the fridge. I'll be home sometime around 8 Sunday evening if i don't call you for a ride! TA!

shhh its me:
Obvious you brother is a aspiring BBQ master and needs to practice for his upcoming food network cook off  >:D no?

You have to wonder how people this entitled function.

Betelnut:
Maybe the email was sent to the wrong person? It's easy enough to do in a lot of organizations.  That's all I've got here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version