Author Topic: UNBELIEVABLE Email!! (Ghast: flabbered!) *Update#29 Finale#33 Encore#40!*  (Read 26717 times)

Zizi-K

Re: UNBELIEVABLE Email!! (The ghast, it is flabbered!) *UPDATE post#29*
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2013, 08:36:41 PM »
Wow, what a truly breaktaking update!
I would really love to know what's going on in coworker's head...what a nut!

PastryGoddess

• My Image Portfolio and Store
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2013, 09:03:08 PM »
Wow, what a truly breaktaking update!
I would really love to know what's going on in coworker's head...what a nut!

I'm thinking he does have a nut in there.  He obviously doesn't have any brains.

BeagleMommy

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2013, 04:04:46 PM »
Don't you just love when special snowflakes try to punish you by giving you the silent treatment?  If only they knew that you are secretly cheering and doing cartwheels in your mind because they are bothering someone else.

Good for your Bro!

Softly Spoken

• "I am a hawk on a cliff..."
aaaaannnnnnd we have the cherry on top folks!

My Bro came home today and said Clueless (who has officially solidified his title with this latest conversation) is speaking to him again (darn it).

Clueless approached Bro today and informed that it was a shame Bro couldn't make it to the golf party because...

wait for iiiittt...

now Clueless would have to hire someone to cook the food!   ???  :o  >:(

Yes, clearly my Bro should feel like a terrible human being for not doing for free what poor poor Clueless will now have to pay for.

Smh... ::)
"... for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-William Shakespeare

"We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't."  ~Frank A. Clark

mrkitty

He had to be joking. Please, tell me he was joking. He was joking, right? Right? Because...you just don't...You just don't do that... :o
Learn from past. Live in the present. Hope for the future.

Anyanka

Poor Clueless... >:D

I feel so doubleplus unsorry for him.
Even Vengence Demons have feelings

PastryGoddess

• My Image Portfolio and Store
it's like Clueless is living in a parallel universe that only he inhabits. 

Library Dragon

I think I saw Clueless' picture next to the definition of "solipsist".

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

BarensMom

How did your brother respond?  Please tell me he laughed hysterically whilst turning on his heel in the other direction.

mharbourgirl

• I am what I am, not what everyone wishes me to be
Here's something I said to my MIL once when she was being particularly *herself* one day:

"What colour is the sky on your planet, and how many drugs do you have to take before it turns back to blue????"

Feel free to pass it on to your brother, he'll probably get to use it.

*wanders off in a daze to get more coffee*

Softly Spoken

• "I am a hawk on a cliff..."
mharbourgirl that is AWESOME!  ;D I will be sure to tell me Bro about it - though I don't think he would say that to Clueless.

BarensMom, my Bro is the King of the Nonplussed. He does not take one iota of a P/A hint like Clueless gave him. So the convo (as he related it to me) went something like this:

Clueless: Well...it's too bad you can't make it to my golf party.
Bro: *totally neutral/deadpan* Yup, sure is.
Clueless: I guess now I'll have to hire someone to cook the food.
Bro: Yup, guess so.
Clueless: *gripe moan etc. etc.* I'll have to pay my kids to do it for me!
Bro: *silently tuning up the world's tiniest violin* Sounds like a plan.

;D

And the saga continues: Bro has informed me that Clueless informed him that "it's okay you're missing the golf party - you'll just have to come around and help me set up my new entertainment system when it gets delivered." Bro can't wait...  ::)

"... for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-William Shakespeare

"We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't."  ~Frank A. Clark

Amara

And when Bro declines that wonderful "invitation" I think he can count on the next one being "you can come around and do the clean up; we'll even save a [cold] burger and [warm] beer for you!"

Wordgeek

• Global Moderator
Where did Clueless get the idea that your brother is his personal assistant / slave?  It's just so  :o

Your brother handles himself well. I'd be tempted to start running with this.  Pay?  You didn't mention pay.  My usual rate is $200 an hour.  Hundred bucks an hour for my three assistants.  I keep the BBQ equipment at the end of the day.  Plus round trip, first class tickets to Hawaii. Also, free housecleaning service for a year.  And five gold rings, four calling birds, two French hens, and a partridge in a pear tree.  In advance. 

Clueless is brain hurty.

jedikaiti

• Swiss Army Nerd
  • A pie in the hand is worth two in the mail.
I think Bro's nonplussed method is really the way to go, but WordGeek's pay scale and/or directly calling him out on it is very tempting. "I am not your personal servant, nor do I have any interest in auditioning for the job. Perhaps you should advertise on Craigslist instead of demanding services from uninterested parties."
What part of v_e = \sqrt{\frac{2GM}{r}} don't you understand? It's only rocket science!

"The problem with re-examining your brilliant ideas is that more often than not, you discover they are the intellectual equivalent of saying, 'Hold my beer and watch this!'" - Cindy Couture

missmolly

EvilMolly: "Clueless, did nobody tell you that slavery is illegal?"

I would love to see how many idiotic requests he runs through before he takes the hint. IF he ever takes the hint.
"Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out". Chekhov.