General Etiquette > All In A Day's Work

Card for Coworker

(1/4) > >>

Marta:
A coworker's wife is having some problems during her pregnancy. I'd like to leave him (and her) a sort of "Thinking of You" card. I've only been at the company for a few months, so I don't know him that well, and have only briefly met his wife once.

What would be an appropriate message to write inside? I'm really bad when it comes to writing cards.  :-\

NyaChan:
Are you really set on giving this card?  It seems a little bit much considering how new you are and the nature of your relationship with the coworker.

Marta:
True. It may make him feel a bit awkward, and that's the last thing I'd want to happen.

Shoo:

--- Quote from: NyaChan on August 21, 2013, 08:40:35 PM ---Are you really set on giving this card?  It seems a little bit much considering how new you are and the nature of your relationship with the coworker.

--- End quote ---

Yeah....  a bit much from someone who doesn't know her well.  It's nice of you to be concerned about her, but it might make her uncomfortable to know that.

veronaz:

--- Quote from: NyaChan on August 21, 2013, 08:40:35 PM ---Are you really set on giving this card?  It seems a little bit much considering how new you are and the nature of your relationship with the coworker.

--- End quote ---

This.

OP, I don't think a card would be appropriate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version