General Etiquette > Techno-quette

What do you do if someone asks if you've deleted their husband on FB?

<< < (2/6) > >>

Sharnita:
Do you think her husband could have used her account to post the question on your wall?

Micah:

--- Quote from: Sharnita on August 23, 2013, 09:25:32 AM ---Do you think her husband could have used her account to post the question on your wall?

--- End quote ---

I don't know, quite possibly. When I was a kid and lived close to them, he was EXTREMELY controlling. He had to know where my sister was every second of the day. She had a time limit to do grocery shopping and if she went over, he had to know why.

MrTango:
I'd delete her comment from my wall without any response.

If she contacted me through an appropriate channel (i.e. phone, email, private message), I'd respond with "Yes, I did.  I didn't appreciate his posting style."

Sharnita:
I might find some way to talk to her that assures it is her.

*inviteseller:
I would send a PM to her and tell her that his sense of humor was vastly different from yours and because you and he never really spoke, you just decided to delete.  If she doesn't accept that, oh well.  I unfriended my cousin because of his inflammatory posts, mostly directed at me but his wife and I are still friends and chat.  She never asked or brought it up because she, unlike your half sister, understands it is my page and I can do with it what I want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version