Author Topic: Calling Artk2002!  (Read 691 times)

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
Calling Artk2002!
« on: August 23, 2013, 01:27:49 PM »
You're the one (at least one of many) who loves tall ships, yes?

I give you El Galeon's arrival in Ocean City, Maryland! :) Unfortunately I can't be there to see it myself, cause man would I love a chance to tour that beauty, but thought you'd enjoy looking at it! :)

This is the link to Ocean City Today's newspaper fbook page and there's an album of photos there.
https://www.facebook.com/oceancitytoday?hc_location=stream
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 06:49:13 PM by Piratelvr1121 »
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars.  You have a right to be here. Be cheerful, strive to be happy. -Desiderata

artk2002

• Super Hero!
    • The Delian's Commonwealth
Re: Calling Art2k!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 04:37:05 PM »
Thanks! That was great!
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bow lines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
Re: Calling Art2k!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 06:48:26 PM »
And oops I realized I got your name wrong, sorry for that!  But I'm glad that you liked the link! :)   I think it's truly interesting and I love tall ships myself.  I admit I don't know a great deal about sailing one, but I find them to be very, very beautiful and would love to be on one while in full sail! :)
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars.  You have a right to be here. Be cheerful, strive to be happy. -Desiderata