General Etiquette > All In A Day's Work

Gift giving at work

<< < (3/3)

POF:

--- Quote from: veronaz on August 25, 2013, 03:13:56 PM ---Long time ago I worked in an office where people did this kind of nonsense with invitations to parties or whatever.  They made a big production of passing them out and then not giving one to someone they were mad at or didn’t like.  Funny thing was a couple people said “No, thanks” and returned the invitations.  >:D Finally the supervisor put a stop to it and they had to give pass out their invitations after hours outside the office.

--- End quote ---

Hey - its cool that your office employees 5 year olds.

veronaz:

--- Quote from: POF on August 25, 2013, 06:02:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: veronaz on August 25, 2013, 03:13:56 PM ---Long time ago I worked in an office where people did this kind of nonsense with invitations to parties or whatever.  They made a big production of passing them out and then not giving one to someone they were mad at or didn’t like.  Funny thing was a couple people said “No, thanks” and returned the invitations.  >:D Finally the supervisor put a stop to it and they had to give pass out their invitations after hours outside the office.

--- End quote ---

Hey - its cool that your office employees 5 year olds.

--- End quote ---

It was over 15 yrs ago, and I was happy to move on.  I was thinking they were jr high students, but maybe you're right - 5 yr olds was more accurate.

Another funny thing was I was always booked/had other plans on those party dates.   ;)

dragon_heart:
I honestly thought the movie Mean Girls was just limited to high school, but I was surprised to find
out that it extended to the workplace. Glad to know that it wasn't just me who experienced this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version