Author Topic: Anybody Need a Doctor Who Scarf For a Costume?  (Read 576 times)

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
Anybody Need a Doctor Who Scarf For a Costume?
« on: June 17, 2014, 03:53:48 PM »
I have a reasonably authentic Dr. Who scarf that I made last year and had no luck selling it locally.  I was supposed to trade it with someone for another craft but the deal fell through.

I don't think I'll ever use it so if someone is interested in buying it or trading for something I might want, let me know.  For comparison purposes, I would probably charge ~$100 if I were going to sell it outright so the trade should be similar value.  Buying it would be a little cheaper as I'm really just looking to get my money back so maybe $75?  ($60 + shipping)

I'm willing to mail to anywhere in the US or Canada.  I'm in Ontario, Canada.
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

Nikko-chan

Re: Anybody Need a Doctor Who Scarf For a Costume?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 06:07:20 PM »
Did someone mention doctor who? I am just posting for a picture of the scarf actually... and.... oooh! Here's a thought Outdoor Girl: if you are on deviantart you can sell it through there. If you don't have a deviantart I would be willing to post it on my deviant art with your information (email and what not so they can get hold of you).

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 06:54:08 PM »
I don't have a photo account but if you pm me your email, I can send you a photo.

I might take you up on your offer to post on deviantart if this thread doesn't pan out.   :)
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

Nikko-chan

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 07:08:00 PM »
PM sent!

Slartibartfast

• Super Hero!
    • Nerdy Necklaces - my Etsy shop!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 07:11:24 PM »
me too :-P

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 02:40:31 PM »
My apologies to those who requested a picture.  I can't find the charger for my camera battery.  As soon as I do, I'll get it done.   :)
Ontario