Author Topic: Dragon*Con- anyone going?  (Read 302 times)

Syfygeek

Dragon*Con- anyone going?
« on: August 28, 2013, 10:54:40 AM »
Anyone going to Dragon*Con?

I am more excited this year than I ever have been before for some reason. Maybe it's because we got a great deal on a condo and will have 8 people sharing 2 bathrooms & 3 bedrooms instead of 5 people in 1 hotel room with 1 bathroom.

With the search disabled, I can't remember if Slartibartfast is a vendor/volunteer there or not. Since I'm going to spend money, I'd rather spend it with someone I sort of know :D
That's my purse! I don't know you!

Slartibartfast

• Super Hero!
    • Nerdy Necklaces - my Etsy shop!
Re: Dragon*Con- anyone going?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 11:08:49 AM »
Volunteer, and yes, I'll definitely be there!  Frantically finishing my costume now, in fact . . .

(but if you're looking for geeky swag in general, the globe link under my name goes to my nerdy jewelry shop on etsy . . . just sayin'  :P)

newbiePA

• Outside the Marinara Zone- our new blog :)
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 11:58:45 AM »
Me! With my husband.  My parents are watching our 15 month old. She went last year, she just hung out in the carrier, but this year will be grown-ups only. I'll be dressed up on Friday; a pregnant Ravenclaw! 
Not such a newbie anymore

Syfygeek

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 12:19:20 PM »
I will be Lily Munster, hanging out with Endora. I have to dye my wig tonight, wish me luck.
That's my purse! I don't know you!

Slartibartfast

• Super Hero!
    • Nerdy Necklaces - my Etsy shop!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 12:33:19 PM »
I'm going to be Inspector Gadget.  I got my helicopter hat working last night and I will be more or less convincing depending on if I can get the wig to work  :P