General Etiquette > Life...in general

A spotless home.

<< < (2/9) > >>

SlitherHiss:
It's just part of her script. Your answers are fine. I wouldn't overthink this at all.

MOM21SON:
LOL.  I just thought of this.  Sometimes when she comes to my house she says "Your house is so clean."   Notice I said sometimes.

m2kbug:
You're fine.  There's really not much more to say.  I'm with LadyL that I might poke some fun and say something like, "Oh yea, all the laundry and clutter lying around is hard to maneuver around." ;D

CrazyDaffodilLady:

--- Quote from: m2kbug on September 12, 2013, 06:31:22 PM ---You're fine.  There's really not much more to say.  I'm with LadyL that I might poke some fun and say something like, "Oh yea, all the laundry and clutter lying around is hard to maneuver around." ;D

--- End quote ---
I have a feeling that the woman would not take it as a joke.  Just my experience.

Luci:
She probably won't even notice if you don't respond to that statement at all and doesn't register what you say anyway. It's automatic for some people, like, "How are you?" If you feel compelled, just say, "OK." and go on the the next conversation. Don't fret about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version