Author Topic: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat  (Read 182794 times)

Cutenoob

Re: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat
« Reply #1785 on: September 05, 2014, 07:24:52 PM »
Dear Ivory,

I love it when you snuggle to sleep with me, you are so warm. But please do a better job of cleaning your behind. Having stinky-butt in my face means you get a wipe down, and cannot sleep on the bed. And it also means you're going to get a potty cut very very soon.

Thank you,
The human who insulted you.

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #1786 on: September 05, 2014, 09:38:12 PM »
Dear Harley,

You are old. I know that you are old. You are 16, and that is old for a kitty. However, please don't think that we forget to feed you. You get gushy food twice a day and grain free dry food all the time. You won't get forgotten.

Promise.

Love,

Mom

The TARDIS

• I wanted to see the Universe so I stole a Time Lord and I ran away.
  • I'm bigger on the inside!
« Reply #1787 on: September 06, 2014, 02:45:46 PM »
Dear Stormageddon,

Laying so your tail is on my face while I'm asleep is not fun. I do not like waking up with your fur in my eyes, nose and mouth. I'm aware you're proud of how fluffy and black you are, but I can appreciate it without having it enter my bodily orifices!

Love,

The Food Dispenser

"Kidneys! I got new kidneys! I donít like the color..."

Nikko-chan

« Reply #1788 on: September 06, 2014, 08:37:07 PM »
Dear Stormageddon,

Laying so your tail is on my face while I'm asleep is not fun. I do not like waking up with your fur in my eyes, nose and mouth. I'm aware you're proud of how fluffy and black you are, but I can appreciate it without having it enter my bodily orifices!

Love,

The Food Dispenser

You named your kitty stormageddon?!

greencat

« Reply #1789 on: September 06, 2014, 09:36:19 PM »
Dear Stormageddon,

Love,

The Food Dispenser

I've been looking for the like button on that post for hours :(

The TARDIS

• I wanted to see the Universe so I stole a Time Lord and I ran away.
  • I'm bigger on the inside!
« Reply #1790 on: September 06, 2014, 11:57:21 PM »
Dear Stormageddon,

Love,

The Food Dispenser

I've been looking for the like button on that post for hours :(

He is definitely the Dark Lord of All.

"Kidneys! I got new kidneys! I donít like the color..."

Fliss

• Australia - the land that time forgot.
« Reply #1791 on: September 11, 2014, 08:07:44 AM »

Dear friends fuzzy-butt cat:

I know this unknown human came to stay in your house for a few weeks. They also burst into tears every time they looked at your first the first few days, as they thought they would never see the Demon Twins again. You coped remarkably well with the unexpected demands for hugs.

However -- the odd human did provide you with daily amounts of delicious chicken skin for treats from their dinner. But, did you really have to yodel at 3am every morning? The weird human was already under stress and not sleeping well. A daily 3am wake-up call, to try and obtain gooshy fud did not endear you.

However, all survived with only slight annoyances regarding lack of sleep. And seeing you being beaten up by the local magpie squadron did provide amusement.
Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Fliss

• Australia - the land that time forgot.
« Reply #1792 on: September 11, 2014, 08:44:09 AM »

Dear Demons:

Oh, my beautiful, handsome, wonderful boys . . .

I know you had a traumatic 4 weeks, after mummy and daddy had a huge fight and mummy vanished. While the humans involved dealt with all the emotions, we couldn't explain it to you. I know you freaked out. It broke mummys heart when she thought she might never see you ever again, more than you can ever know. Much worse than you dying.

The reaction when mummy returned had everyone in tears as well. You should have been well asleep at 1am, not busting through the back door, knocking mummy flying, and yodelling your hearts out while dancing over her and smothering her in drool and kisses for 40 minutes.

You also wouldn't let mummy out of your sight for 2 days, which was fine in bed and the rest of the house. But it did provide a few problems when going to the loo or having a shower, but we got around it. (noses were shoved under the toilet door, and they took up station, one either side of the shower curtain, just in case I decided to escape down the drain).

You're still freaking out slightly every time I leave the house, but you're improving. And I'm making sure you get as many hugs and cuddles as you can stand, as often as you want them.

It has been a traumatic event for all concerned. And although you didn't grow, you seemed HUGE when I came back. Certainly heavier and more muscled.

It has been a long 4 weeks.......

Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #1793 on: September 11, 2014, 08:46:06 AM »
Aww. They love you too.