News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• April 23, 2017, 07:18:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What Are You Wearing....?  (Read 384708 times)

ladyknight1

• Not all those who wander are lost
Re: What Are You Wearing....?
« Reply #3075 on: April 06, 2017, 07:20:45 AM »
Raining today, so I am in a black work polo with logo, black jeans, a grey belt, and black Doc Martens with maroon and green socks.
ďAll that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J.R.R Tolkien

demarco

« Reply #3076 on: April 07, 2017, 04:42:55 PM »
Thick camel colored wool turtleneck sweater, wine corduroy pants, gray and turquoise sneakers. It's unseasonably cold here today.

ladyknight1

« Reply #3077 on: April 12, 2017, 09:50:50 AM »
Dark denim pencil skirt with chalk pinstripes, navy camisole, aqua elbow-length cardigan, beige flats with a metallic shadow leopard print. Lapis and iolite jewelry.
ďAll that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J.R.R Tolkien

AliciaLynette

• fanfiction.net: OrnateDragon
« Reply #3078 on: April 14, 2017, 04:02:32 AM »
Lazy* bank holiday here, so I'm wearing black leggings, and a cap sleeved skater t-shirt dress with a black bodice and a black/white striped skirt.  I have a dip-dyed cardigan to put on if it gets cold, which is pale pink and dark salmon!  Little silver star studs with a diamond (cz) in the centre, and my butterfly necklace.

*Lazy for OH, because guess who has to do all the housework?  One load of washing on already, the washing up will have to wait till that's finished, and another load of washing waiting.  I am sending him to do the grocery shopping today though, because the supermarket will be restricted hours/shut over the weekend!
Children are natural mimics; they act like their parents in spite of every effort to teach them good manners.
Author Unknown

ladyknight1

« Reply #3079 on: April 14, 2017, 07:30:24 AM »
Jeans, black work polo, grey belt, black socks, red Converse sneakers, garnets.
-J.R.R Tolkien

cicero

« Reply #3080 on: April 16, 2017, 07:12:47 AM »
Hiking shoes, hiking socks, jeans, t shirt, hat, earrings (I don't usually wear earrings when I go hiking, but when I wear the baseball cap I feel like i look like a boy, so I added the earrings)

Going hiking!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

ladyknight1

« Reply #3081 on: April 16, 2017, 09:53:27 AM »
Dark jeans, black tank with white stripes, aqua elbow length cardigan, brown flats. Floral jewelry.
-J.R.R Tolkien