Author Topic: First World Annoyances  (Read 64748 times)

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
Re: First World Annoyances
« Reply #825 on: October 18, 2014, 10:22:59 PM »

My first world annoyance? Facebooks messaging app. I don't want it. The facebook app itself barely works. I had to use the mobile fb app to upload some photos to a sale site, but I can't respond or even read any messages about them without shutting down the app and logging in on the real site, or downloading the message app.
Yes! I am in the same boat here. I keep cheating by going in through Chrome to check my private messages and it irks me they want to make it a mandatory download. It honestly seems like a horrible app and there are also several privacy concerns. The abundance of 1 star reviews for it are also concerning.

I downloaded messenger and used it for one day. It was removed the next day and I use Chrome.

blue2000

• It is never too late to be what you might have been
  • Super Hero!
  • Two kitties - No waiting. And no sleeping either.
« Reply #826 on: October 19, 2014, 08:12:50 AM »
My co-worker was moaning today that his expensive vehicle has heated seats but not a heated steering wheel. His hands were getting cold.
You are only young once. After that you have to think up some other excuse.

BigBadBetty

« Reply #827 on: October 19, 2014, 08:44:13 AM »
My co-worker was moaning today that his expensive vehicle has heated seats but not a heated steering wheel. His hands were getting cold.

Do we work together? OK, I don't have an expensive vehicle. I just don't understand why more vehicles have heated steering wheels. It isn't even an option. Many motorcycles have heated grips....it's very similar. If your hands are warm, life is better. I live where it gets bitterly cold. Driving with thick gloves is no fun. Driving gloves are not warm enough. My sister and my co-worker have Raynaud's disease. I'm sure they would love a heated steering wheel.