News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here:   

• October 25, 2016, 12:49:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: For jaxsue - My brother's "ghost story"  (Read 557541 times)

Re: For jaxsue - My brother's "ghost story"
« Reply #2850 on: October 05, 2016, 09:12:24 AM »
We have several strings of white lights strung over our deck in the back yard. Last Saturday morning I went to turn them on and realized two strings were not working. I assumed it was a broken fuse and mentally put that on my to do list to buy extra fuses on Amazon. We don't keep fuses in the house, and if there were any spares in the garage (doubtful) I wouldn't have ANY idea where to look in all the toolboxes.
Sunday night I was sitting on the couch and went to pick up a magazine I had been reading earlier that evening. On top of the magazine was a small package of fuses (previously opened with one missing)!
I had just done an extra thorough cleaning of the entire house that morning so I know the fuse package was not anywhere out in the open in the house, and certainly not in the living room. I had not mentioned to spouse that we needed fuses and he claims no responsibility.

rose red

Re: For jaxsue - My brother's "ghost story"
« Reply #2851 on: October 08, 2016, 07:37:21 AM »
I was in the supply room at work when I started to hear noises like someone else was in the room with me. At first I was simply puzzled, but when it continued after checking obvious suspects*, I got the heck out!

*The sounds were coming from inside, not traveling through vents or outside. Imagine a coin falling next to you or a person searching through a box near you.