Author Topic: What is the E-Hell Team?  (Read 1184 times)

Thipu1

• Super Hero!
What is the E-Hell Team?
« on: September 17, 2013, 03:39:50 PM »
I received an e-Mail message from 'The E-Hell Team' that I had labeled another poster a troll.  The  message said that 'I should know better' and that 'I have been warned'.   

I am not aware that I have called any poster a troll. I would like to have a reference to the offending post.   

This message does not sound like messages from the Admins here. 

If I have offended, I am truly sorry but I have my doubts about this. 

May I please have some clarification on this? 

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
Re: What is the E-Hell Team?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 03:54:16 PM »
Sounds fishy to me and not like the admins on this board, if that makes you feel any better.
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

cass2591

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 03:55:04 PM »
This is what you posted in a thread that was deleted by another mod, but I sent the warning for this comment you posted a few days ago Am I the only one who is sensing a 'Troll' here?  . After I saw this post I double checked to make sure I wasn't wrong, but it came from your username.

If it was not you who posted that then I would suggest you take a look at who besides you has access to your ehell account.
There is no pie in Nighthawks, which is why it's such a desolate image. ~ Happy Stomach

I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened. ~ Mark Twain

Adopting a pet won't change the world, but it will change the world for that pet.

Thipu1

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 10:12:08 AM »
Please give me a link to my offensive post. 

cass2591

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 12:41:21 PM »
I can give you a link but you won't be able to access it because it's in a staff folder. I can provide a screen shot if you prefer.
There is no pie in Nighthawks, which is why it's such a desolate image. ~ Happy Stomach

I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened. ~ Mark Twain

Adopting a pet won't change the world, but it will change the world for that pet.