Author Topic: Kids sports....the incessantly complaining parent...new UPDATE post 39  (Read 14216 times)

jedikaiti

• Swiss Army Nerd
  • A pie in the hand is worth two in the mail.
Re: Kids sports....the incessantly complaining parent...new UPDATE post 39
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2014, 07:04:09 PM »
The coaches not GIVING her something to complain about is not the same as her not FINDING something to complain about. Heck, she sounds like the type to invent something!

So... was she at the meeting?
What part of v_e = \sqrt{\frac{2GM}{r}} don't you understand? It's only rocket science!

"The problem with re-examining your brilliant ideas is that more often than not, you discover they are the intellectual equivalent of saying, 'Hold my beer and watch this!'" - Cindy Couture

Teacup

Re: Kids sports....the incessantly complaining parent...new UPDATE post 39
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2014, 03:25:16 PM »
Man, I wish I had had some of those suggestions for situations I have been in before.  There were lots of good ones.

The only thing I would add is to make sure you and your husband are on the same 'team' on how to deal with this woman.  It sounds like you are very involved with the league and it's probably well known you are the wife of the president.  It could be very easy for a parent in the league to take something you say as the official stance of your husband and, consequently,  the league.  (For big things. Hopefully not on things like preferred hot dog concession toppings.  Although if mustard vs. relish becomes a hot topic, I want to know  :) )

Sounds like you got a good start on this season!  Hope everyone can have fun and enjoy it.  :D