General Etiquette > Etiquette of the Rich and Famous

former NFL player Brian Holloway, his house and his response

<< < (2/6) > >>

Iris:

--- Quote from: rose red on September 26, 2013, 06:41:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Hillia on September 26, 2013, 05:01:24 PM ---He's fed up with all of them and is pressing charges.

--- End quote ---

Good.  I was more angry with the parents than the teenagers (which I was pretty darn angry with, so that's saying something).

--- End quote ---

Pod.

ladyknight1:
I am angry at both the teenagers and their parents for not using this as a lesson.

kherbert05:

--- Quote from: onyonryngs on September 26, 2013, 04:59:46 PM ---Those parents should be ashamed of themselves.  They had a chance to teach their kids a lesson.  Pathetic.

--- End quote ---

I hope the DA finds a way to charge the parents (accessory after the fact, conspiracy, trying to intimidate the victim) as well as the kids (as adults)  with felonies locks them up for a long time. I grew up around people like this they are basically high functioning sociopaths other people aren't real and exist only to serve them.

Sophia:
I told my husband about this when I read about it the other day.  He was a normal level of shocked.  But, then his high school had more than the normal number of snots like that.  Then I added the part about the stolen grave marker for the grandbaby.  He was speechless. 

ladyknight1:
6 arrests have been made and only one of the people arrested was a juvenile, the remainder aged 18 - 21 are all legal adults and will be charged as such.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version