General Etiquette > Etiquette of the Rich and Famous

former NFL player Brian Holloway, his house and his response

<< < (2/6) > >>

Iris:

--- Quote from: rose red on September 26, 2013, 06:41:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Hillia on September 26, 2013, 05:01:24 PM ---He's fed up with all of them and is pressing charges.

--- End quote ---

Good.  I was more angry with the parents than the teenagers (which I was pretty darn angry with, so that's saying something).

--- End quote ---

Pod.

ladyknight1:
I am angry at both the teenagers and their parents for not using this as a lesson.

kherbert05:

--- Quote from: onyonryngs on September 26, 2013, 04:59:46 PM ---Those parents should be ashamed of themselves.  They had a chance to teach their kids a lesson.  Pathetic.

--- End quote ---

I hope the DA finds a way to charge the parents (accessory after the fact, conspiracy, trying to intimidate the victim) as well as the kids (as adults)  with felonies locks them up for a long time. I grew up around people like this they are basically high functioning sociopaths other people aren't real and exist only to serve them.

Millionaire Maria:
I'd heard about this and I was so flabbergast. Who the bleep wouldn't have fallen to their knees, thanked their lucky stars that he wasn't pressing charges, and not marched their child over there by their hair to do the repairs? Abominable behavior! If I was one of those parents, my child would be punished for trashing the house, drinking, being stupid enough to post pictures, and being careless enough to not have proper privacy settings on their social networking sites= probably four months of grounding. Then, they would have been required to empty their piggy bank and pawn anything worth money that they owned to pay this guy back. And they would have darn well being showing up at the picnic, along with both my DH and I, with a letter of apology from all of us, and a full days labor on the home. And then, we would have thanked him profusely for being such a kind-hearted and  forgiving man. Anything short of that is, in my opinion, a parenting fail. Shame on them all for being such lousy human beings.

Sophia:
I told my husband about this when I read about it the other day.  He was a normal level of shocked.  But, then his high school had more than the normal number of snots like that.  Then I added the part about the stolen grave marker for the grandbaby.  He was speechless. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version