Author Topic: this family needs lunch  (Read 1515 times)

Happy_Momma

this family needs lunch
« on: August 24, 2007, 05:39:08 PM »
i was able to help with 2 days worth and i think if i reach out to others, someone else can help them as well.
on our towns local site, there was a family needing help with paying for thier childrens school lunches for 10 days, after that the lunches will be taken care of.
i was able to help them with 2 days worth to put on thier 2 daughters lunch cards. if anyone would like to help me, help them im sure they would appreciate it.
i asked in advance if i could give thier email and got the okay, so if you can help them they start school monday. message me for thier email address to get in contact!

Many blessings!

NsWife

Re: this family needs lunch
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 09:13:20 AM »
I can help a bit too....what is the website I need to go to?

momto3daughters

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 10:15:14 AM »
This family needs to contact the school. They will not let a child that qualifies for free/reduced lunches go hungry for 10 days. Our school you can get it immediatly if needed. We qualified last year and are immediatly qualified for first two weeks of school until we turn in the new paperwork.

Trisha

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 05:40:19 PM »
This family needs to contact the school. They will not let a child that qualifies for free/reduced lunches go hungry for 10 days. Our school you can get it immediatly if needed. We qualified last year and are immediatly qualified for first two weeks of school until we turn in the new paperwork.

POD