General Etiquette > All In A Day's Work

Another toilet issue

<< < (12/12)

Perpetua, you don't seem to be aware of how your posts are coming across.

--- Quote from: Sharnita on October 23, 2013, 05:32:08 AM ---Perpetua, you don't seem to be aware of how your posts are coming across.

--- End quote ---

I could say the same for the "It's not my job to clean up my own mess" posts, which are coming across as quite arrogant.

I said I personally found it gross, which I do against the background of the unwritten rule that we seem to have here about it. I never said that anyone who did it was disrespectful - if you can point me towards where I said that, then I'll gladly retract it; but I didn't.

Obviously we're at opposite ends of the spectrum on this discussion and won't see eye to eye, so I'll bow out of discussing this with you now.

From the US here. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a skidmark in a public toilet here. And I'm in my 50s. So this thread is dealing with an issue that, quite simply, has never come up.

So those posters who say that there's something different about the design of US toilets may be on to something.

I've also never seen cleaning supplies or toilet brushes in a public restroom. They are always locked up in a closet or supply room somewhere.

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version