Author Topic: The Official "I need some pants kicking" Motivational Thread  (Read 1357 times)

CakeEater

Re: The Official "I need some pants kicking" Motivational Thread
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2013, 08:00:40 AM »
I have a maths exam on Monday and must study for 2 good hours tomorrow morning while DH takes the kids away. No having ehell open just behind the online study book tomorrow. Someone speak sternly to me, please.

cicero

• Super Hero!
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2013, 08:50:36 AM »
OK cake eater. Turn off the computer. Make yourself a cup of strong coffee. Sharpen all the pencils, have all your books and study aids ready so you will have no reason for getting up, and glue that tush to the chair. One hour study, ten minute break, one hour study.

That's it!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

cwm

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2013, 11:02:30 AM »
Depending on finances, will order Sis's present tonight. If finances aren't good tonight, in two weeks' time when I'm paid again.

Will ask Sis what to get for Sprog and begin looking about for things for her. Need B-day (mid December) and Christmas, but since she's 2 and likely won't remember too much, it probably doesn't need to be huge and spendy, just fun.

Accidentally left scarf for mum at apartment, and it's too far out of the way to go back to get it while I'm house sitting, but it will literally only take one evening to finish. It's mostly done, which is saying something for a 10 foot scarf.

CakeEater, trust me, ehell will still be here after studying is done. I had to do it, and while it wasn't fun, I passed. You can do this.

PastryGoddess

• My Image Portfolio and Store
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2013, 01:46:07 PM »
Nano is 4 days away and I haven't even begun to plot my novel. 

I'm going away for 4 days on Sunday so I have about 24 hours total between now and Sunday morning to plot the whole thing and then come back to start writing on Friday.

eta..I also have to wash a couple of loads of clothes and pack

« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 02:00:06 PM by PastryGoddess »

CakeEater

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2013, 11:22:19 PM »
DD was sick at the park so they came home early - but DS went to sleep - so I got my 2 hours done, albeit in two pieces.

A bit more time tonight, and some time on Monday morning and I should be OK.

I have a trigonometry question if anyone knows more than me - that's probably an awful lot of you!  ;D

Nikko-chan

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2013, 11:59:37 PM »
Nano is 4 days away and I haven't even begun to plot my novel. 

I'm going away for 4 days on Sunday so I have about 24 hours total between now and Sunday morning to plot the whole thing and then come back to start writing on Friday.

eta..I also have to wash a couple of loads of clothes and pack

*gives you a swift kick in the rear* Get to it plotter! Or do you want to be a panster this year? Huh? Do ya? *gives ML evil glare of death*