Author Topic: Uh.. ya, don't do that....  (Read 498155 times)

AfleetAlex

• Proud cat mom and Auntie
Re: Uh.. ya, don't do that....
« Reply #3210 on: August 28, 2014, 11:34:59 AM »
I tried to make popsicles from orange soda.  Take my advice:  Don't.  Not only did it make a big mess when it froze, it tasted like normal ice cubes.

Try orange juice with a little bit of vanilla ice cream at the bottom. A favorite of mine growing up.

Now...back to your thread.
I have a chronic case of foot-in-mouth disease.

KimberlyM

« Reply #3211 on: August 28, 2014, 12:21:03 PM »
Coworker came in this morning talking about a melon she had grown, but couldn't remember what it was called.  Silly me...I typed melons into google and clicked images.  Ya, don't do that.  :o

Mental Magpie

• Super Hero!
  • ...for the dark side looks back.
« Reply #3212 on: August 28, 2014, 12:25:08 PM »
Coworker came in this morning talking about a melon she had grown, but couldn't remember what it was called.  Silly me...I typed melons into google and clicked images.  Ya, don't do that.  :o

But now I have to!
The problem with choosing the lesser of two evils is that you're still choosing evil.

Diane AKA Traska

• Or you can just call me Diane. (NE USA EHellion)
« Reply #3213 on: August 28, 2014, 12:31:36 PM »

Or do it with SafeSearch on!

KimberlyM

« Reply #3214 on: August 28, 2014, 12:32:21 PM »
Pretty even combo of the fruit and the other version...not something I'd like my boss walking in to see on my screen, though not full out inappropriate. 

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #3215 on: August 28, 2014, 12:43:28 PM »
When your university sends out 3 emails, text messages and announcements on every page that you (students) need to complete the activity module to prove your participation for financial aid, don't procrastinate. It took less than a minute to do!

We had a student crying and wailing, because she missed the deadline for participation and lost her financial aid.