Author Topic: Why your family could be on Jerry Springer...  (Read 9322 times)

Octavia

Re: Why your family could be on Jerry Springer...
« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2014, 07:58:34 PM »
Oh my goodness, my family has it all. Alcoholism, substance abuse (sometimes to self-medicate for mental illness), physical abuse, emotional abuse, fights over the estate of the deceased, fights over the estate of the not-yet-deceased, two secret marriages & divorces, drunken brawls at multiple weddings, an aunt who got sent away for about nine months to "visit out-of-state" relatives, boundary pushing, boundary trampling, and finally the Cut Direct I have given to most of them. While I wouldn't wish my upbringing on anyone, it would certainly make for some interesting TV!
"I never explain anything." ~Julie Andrews in Mary Poppins

*new*mommyagain36

« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2014, 10:40:35 AM »
DH's Uncle married his 4th wife.  She had a daughter by a previous ex boyfriend.  Uncle has a grown daughter from a previous marriage.  So, their 2 daughters are now step-sisters, correct?  Uncle's grown daughter runs off with 4th wife's ex boyfriend and they marry and have 2 kids together.  So grown daughter is now step mother and step sister to 4th wife's daughter.  Grown Daughter and Ex BF's kids are now step siblings to 4th wife's daughter.  Then to sweeten the pot, teen daughter had a baby.  Now grown daughter is a step grandmother! and she's not yet 30.

Also, DH has a cousin who had a baby by her boyfriend.  She then split with BF and took up with BF's sister's husband.  Now she has a baby by BF's sister's husband.  He's still married and he's 20+ years her senior.
"Oh people can come up with statistics to prove anything.  14% of people know that" - Homer Simpson

magicdomino

« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2014, 10:56:37 AM »
Sometimes, you need a flow chart just to keep track of the relationships.   :)

Ms_Cellany

• The Queen of Squee
  • Super Hero!
  • Big white goggie? No. Hasn't seen him.
« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2014, 03:31:03 PM »
DH's Uncle married his 4th wife.  She had a daughter by a previous ex boyfriend.  Uncle has a grown daughter from a previous marriage.  So, their 2 daughters are now step-sisters, correct?  Uncle's grown daughter runs off with 4th wife's ex boyfriend and they marry and have 2 kids together.  So grown daughter is now step mother and step sister to 4th wife's daughter.  Grown Daughter and Ex BF's kids are now step siblings to 4th wife's daughter.  Then to sweeten the pot, teen daughter had a baby.  Now grown daughter is a step grandmother! and she's not yet 30.

Also, DH has a cousin who had a baby by her boyfriend.  She then split with BF and took up with BF's sister's husband.  Now she has a baby by BF's sister's husband.  He's still married and he's 20+ years her senior.

I'm My Own Grandpa
Current foster kittens: Friday (F: green collar), Duffy (M: blue), Fez (M: orange), Kipling (M: pink), Thirteen (F: yellow).