General Etiquette > Life...in general

etiquette mistakes all the way around

<< < (20/20)

citadelle:

--- Quote from: veronaz on November 16, 2013, 10:20:47 PM ---I completely agree, especially with the first sentence.  All too often that is forgotten.  Not only would I not have tipped him, I would have said “I’ve changed my mind” then walked/driven away and gone to a fast food place or cooked something myself.

--- End quote ---

Oh, I can't get behind that! Once the hot tasty pizza is in my house, it is going in my mouth ;D

desireesgranny:
I have a problem with the driver withholding her food(it was already paid for) in order to secure his tip.
If her friend hadn't been there, would the driver have taken her food back to the restaurant? I don't think I would ever order from that resataurant again.

Surianne:

--- Quote from: PeterM on November 15, 2013, 09:45:38 PM ---For those who think he wasn't rude, how often do you hand the delivery guy his tip before he hands you the food? If your answer is anything more frequent than "Maybe once in a blue moon," you're the only person I've ever heard of who does that.

--- End quote ---

I don't get delivery that frequently (maybe once every few months) but I can't think of a time I've taken the food before paying and giving the tip.  I don't think I'd have success balancing everything at once.  So I'd say 100% of the time I tip before getting the food, which is much easier for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version