Author Topic: Nope, that person is still not here- updated with new question at end.  (Read 7171 times)

VorFemme

• Super Hero!
  • Strolls with scissors! Too tired to run today!
Re: Nope, that person is still not here- updated with new question at end.
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2013, 05:17:49 PM »
When I worked at Big Auto Insurance Company - the default email address was surnamefirstname@bigautoinsurance.com - there were two employees with the same first & last names.  I was a claim adjuster and she was a lawyer at the Washington, D C office.

It took a while for things to get sorted out and I learned to double check my inbox for legal matters - as there were time limits on how quickly email had to be responded to, even if the person sending it had sent it to the WRONG email address.  It also kept me from going past MY response time on stuff that was coming in for my desk. 

I am sure that my leaving the job simplified her getting ONLY her own email, though!
Let sleeping dragons be.......morning breath......need I say more?

greencat

Re: Nope, that person is still not here- updated with new question at end.
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2013, 07:24:02 PM »
Start forwarding Bob's (with Bob CC'd, of course) errant emails of all sorts, with a brief explanation of why the email should not have been sent to you/every parent/any parent, to his bosses on the School Board/whatever passes for district-level educational administration in your area.