Author Topic: Evil Christmas Town: Happy Update post #50 Page 4  (Read 5336 times)

mrkitty

Re: Evil Christmas Town: Happy Update post #50 Page 4
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2013, 03:29:03 PM »
I love it. Glitter and magicdomino are geniuses. :)
Learn from past. Live in the present. Hope for the future.

cwm

« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2013, 03:12:09 PM »
You know...since Tini mentioned Supernatural, and Kenny has kind of a Dean look to him, I see a cocked eyebrow and smirk. (You gonna take a picture of me?) While Mr. Kitty is clearly a Sam. Lighter hair and that "I'll save my tiny Christmas Town!" look to him. I think Kenny and Mr. Kitty will team up (after Mr. Kitty rescues Kenny because people think he's evil but clearly he's not) and save evil Christmas Town together!

Did you just...write a one paragraph fanfiction, complete with illustrations, in which Sam and Dean get turned into CATS?!

...you may be my new hero.

Tini

« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2013, 03:26:36 PM »
You know...since Tini mentioned Supernatural, and Kenny has kind of a Dean look to him, I see a cocked eyebrow and smirk. (You gonna take a picture of me?) While Mr. Kitty is clearly a Sam. Lighter hair and that "I'll save my tiny Christmas Town!" look to him. I think Kenny and Mr. Kitty will team up (after Mr. Kitty rescues Kenny because people think he's evil but clearly he's not) and save evil Christmas Town together!

Did you just...write a one paragraph fanfiction, complete with illustrations, in which Sam and Dean get turned into CATS?!

SuperCATural - it would make an awesome comedy episode. I mean, having Dean-cat say something about wanting to haz cheezburgers after beating evil once more would be perfect, wouldn't it.

cwm

« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2013, 04:22:00 PM »

SuperCATural - it would make an awesome comedy episode. I mean, having Dean-cat say something about wanting to haz cheezburgers after beating evil once more would be perfect, wouldn't it.

Well, they did do the Dean can talk to animals episode this season, and that was hilarious. I can see it working.

Copper Horsewoman

« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2014, 07:40:00 PM »
Worry not small Christmas Town town's people, Mr. Kitty will save you from the demonic forces that are ravaging your tiny town!

Hooray for Mr. Kitty!!

Or would Mr. Kitty first be feared for his large size and then have to prove he was here to do good and help the tiny Christmas Town town's people?

I'm really late on this, but google "Totaro" anime.  MrKitty sort of has that look...

mrkitty

« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2014, 07:42:54 PM »
I just did.

And he does. Heh.

Uh oh. You should see the look he just gave me....run!
Learn from past. Live in the present. Hope for the future.

greencat

« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2014, 08:06:33 PM »
I missed this thread the first time around...and I just about fell out of my chair at work!  I want to scout out the local Goodwills for stray Christmas decorations now...

Reika

« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2014, 12:12:08 AM »
I just saw this thread, I have to say that the red-lit church reminded me of the Cathedral in the original Diablo game.