Author Topic: Evil Christmas Town: Happy Update post #50 Page 4  (Read 5535 times)

mrkitty

Re: Evil Christmas Town: Happy Update post #50 Page 4
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2013, 06:19:03 PM »
I love the poses!!!

Just laying here snuggling my church (now that it's not demonic), hey are you taking pictures of me? You are! You are taking pictures of me! Well here...lemme pose.

Hee! That's cute!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Learn from past. Live in the present. Hope for the future.

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2013, 06:45:50 PM »
Mr Kitty fan club.

mrkitty

« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2013, 07:15:11 PM »
Beautiful kitty!  I can't tell if he's a big boy or it just seems that way because of the size of the village! LOL! 

You know though, with your writing style, Mr. Kitty, you really ought to write stories. You're hilarious! :)

Mr. Kitty IS a very big kitty. I think he needs to go on some kind of diet, just like mommy.  ;D

Oh, and Piratelvr1121 I think I love you. Thank you. ((HUG))

mrkitty

« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2013, 07:17:36 PM »
Worry not small Christmas Town town's people, Mr. Kitty will save you from the demonic forces that are ravaging your tiny town!

Hooray for Mr. Kitty!!

Or would Mr. Kitty first be feared for his large size and then have to prove he was here to do good and help the tiny Christmas Town town's people?

I think I love that idea.

And Kenny can play the villain:

As you can see, we didn't manage to obtain quite enough colorless light bulbs...

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2013, 08:22:38 PM »
He needs a monocle or something! :)
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars.  You have a right to be here. Be cheerful, strive to be happy. -Desiderata

Gail

« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2013, 05:20:27 AM »
Slight off topic, but since we're talking about traumatic childhoods...

I'll never forget the time when my mother tidied my bedroom while I was in college. I had a stuffed bear that I adored, but it was always on the floor or on my bed because it was HUGE. Seriously, that bear could have been half my height, and I'm a tall girl. So my mother decided that the best place to keep it out of the way and off the floor was to hang it.

From the ceiling lamp.

With a rope.

Around its throat.

So I got back home and into my bedroom without any warning from my mother, and saw my adored bear hanged. Thanks Zeus I was over eighteen. I assure you that sight was SO not for children.
The last time I said what I was really thinking there was an "intervention".

Tini

« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2013, 06:10:35 AM »
I think with a model Impala and miniatures of Sam and Dean Winchester the houses would have been perfect for a Supernatural christmas.

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2013, 06:32:27 AM »
Or Jack Skellington. :)
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars.  You have a right to be here. Be cheerful, strive to be happy. -Desiderata

SamiHami

• No! Iz mai catnip! You no can haz! YOU NO CAN HAZ!
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2013, 09:28:08 AM »
Slight off topic, but since we're talking about traumatic childhoods...

I'll never forget the time when my mother tidied my bedroom while I was in college. I had a stuffed bear that I adored, but it was always on the floor or on my bed because it was HUGE. Seriously, that bear could have been half my height, and I'm a tall girl. So my mother decided that the best place to keep it out of the way and off the floor was to hang it.

From the ceiling lamp.

With a rope.

Around its throat.

So I got back home and into my bedroom without any warning from my mother, and saw my adored bear hanged. Thanks Zeus I was over eighteen. I assure you that sight was SO not for children.

I'm sorry but I find that absolutely hilarious...

(uh....Mom? Are you having a bad day? I love you Mommy! I promise I'll be good!)

What have you got? Is it food? Is it for me? I want it whatever it is!

lady_disdain

• Super Hero!
    • Contemporary Jewelry
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2013, 09:53:41 AM »
Worry not small Christmas Town town's people, Mr. Kitty will save you from the demonic forces that are ravaging your tiny town!

Hooray for Mr. Kitty!!

Or would Mr. Kitty first be feared for his large size and then have to prove he was here to do good and help the tiny Christmas Town town's people?

I think I love that idea.

As you can see, we didn't manage to obtain quite enough colorless light bulbs...

Oh, no! Black cats already have an undeserved reputation. How about the role of the innocent victim, chosen by the cult simply because he is black?

I was helping my parents set up their Christmas decorations last weekend. They have a set of beautiful little toy ornaments. That is, they are beautiful except for one unfortunate teddy bear. Between the wicked grin and the weird, dead eyes, that thing looks demoniac. This year, I decided to say something about "demon bear" and, yes, everyone immediately knew what ornament I was talking about, even without further descriptions. However, we decided it was not in the holiday spirit to banish it from the tree just because he looks evil. So, it went back and is hanging from the tree once again.

But if I catch it changing branches, I am burning it.

mrkitty

« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2013, 10:38:41 AM »

Hooray for Mr. Kitty!!

Oh, no! Black cats already have an undeserved reputation. How about the role of the innocent victim, chosen by the cult simply because he is black?

I was helping my parents set up their Christmas decorations last weekend. They have a set of beautiful little toy ornaments. That is, they are beautiful except for one unfortunate teddy bear. Between the wicked grin and the weird, dead eyes, that thing looks demoniac. This year, I decided to say something about "demon bear" and, yes, everyone immediately knew what ornament I was talking about, even without further descriptions. However, we decided it was not in the holiday spirit to banish it from the tree just because he looks evil. So, it went back and is hanging from the tree once again.

Oh no! Lady_Disdain, you're completely right! I forgot about the stigma black cats (MOST UNDESERVEDLY) have. I Kenny is such a sweet, gentle and loving kitty that it completely slipped my mind. Thank you for the reminder!

I agree - Kenny can play the role of an innocent victim of stereotyping.

MorgnsGrl

« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2013, 10:52:19 AM »
My son made a gingerbread man ornament out of clay in school at one point. It only had one eye (not sure why!) and was a little creepy looking as a result, but I loved it. A couple of years ago he insisted we throw it away and it didn't seem right to argue so Creepy GingerDead Man is gone now.

cwm

« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2013, 02:01:30 PM »
I think with a model Impala and miniatures of Sam and Dean Winchester the houses would have been perfect for a Supernatural christmas.

I now need to obtain said miniatures, said Impala, and an evil Christmas town. I can write a fanfic AND have illustrations to go along with it.

I may or may not also need a miniature Castiel, for reasons.

GlitterIsMyDrug

« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2013, 03:10:09 PM »

Hooray for Mr. Kitty!!

Oh no! Lady_Disdain, you're completely right! I forgot about the stigma black cats (MOST UNDESERVEDLY) have. I Kenny is such a sweet, gentle and loving kitty that it completely slipped my mind. Thank you for the reminder!

I agree - Kenny can play the role of an innocent victim of stereotyping.

You know...since Tini mentioned Supernatural, and Kenny has kind of a Dean look to him, I see a cocked eyebrow and smirk. (You gonna take a picture of me?) While Mr. Kitty is clearly a Sam. Lighter hair and that "I'll save my tiny Christmas Town!" look to him. I think Kenny and Mr. Kitty will team up (after Mr. Kitty rescues Kenny because people think he's evil but clearly he's not) and save evil Christmas Town together!

magicdomino

« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2013, 03:14:07 PM »
And in the end, we learn that the evil demon who cursed Christmas Town is . . .

mrkitty's DH!

That's what he gets for using red light bulbs in the first place.  :D