General Etiquette > Etiquette of the Rich and Famous

Another Reason Peyton Manning is so Awesome

(1/5) > >>

Lexophile:
Yes, I am a biased Denverite.

No, I have no shame about it.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/laces-out/peyton-manning-can-t-come-to-your-wedding-but-he-ll-at-least-rsvp-120313

Mikayla:
I'm a Denverite too and I share the love! (even though I'm a Redskins fan).

I saw this earlier today and I was slightly appalled at the couple.  They really wanted the facetime that badly?  Ugh.

But this guy is pure class.  I hope he prevails Sunday in the very frigid air landing on us as I type!

Lexophile:

--- Quote from: Mikayla on December 03, 2013, 04:14:41 PM ---I'm a Denverite too and I share the love! (even though I'm a Redskins fan).

I saw this earlier today and I was slightly appalled at the couple.  They really wanted the facetime that badly?  Ugh.

But this guy is pure class.  I hope he prevails Sunday in the very frigid air landing on us as I type!

--- End quote ---

To the bolded: Are you my long-lost sister???? The Redskins fight song was the first song I ever learned!

hobish:

It's so hard to dislike him!  :D

(ETA - that came out wrong - I don't dislike him; I think he's so cool. I want to dislike him, just can't.)

HockeyNut:
Another Denverite here.  I'm not a football fan (bring on the sticks & pucks!) but how can anyone not like Peyton Manning?  I'd never invite him to my wedding because that's just weird but I wouldn't mind sitting down & having a beer with him.  He seems like such a nice guy with a good sense of humor (that video he did with Eli was a hoot!)
Does anyone else think this was just a gift grab? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version