Author Topic: Christmas!  (Read 749 times)

kckgirl

Christmas!
« on: December 24, 2013, 07:27:21 PM »
Merryy Christmas to all. I hope those who are celebrating enjoy a happy and peaceful day with their families and friends!
Maryland

Amara

Re: Christmas!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 07:57:19 PM »
Thank you, kckgirl. It is Christmas Eve here, and I am listening to our local classical station that plays 48 hours of Christmas music without interruption. It is simply stunning and I am feeling very relaxed and happy.

Merry Christmas to you, and I wish you a wonderful and truly peaceful day. May we both take these feelings into the new year with us.

Maxiestar

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 08:03:10 PM »
I wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas! I hope it's a fun day for you all!  :D

Lady Snowdon

• Super cool awesome title
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 09:23:28 AM »
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!  I'm enjoying my half hour of peace and quiet before DH gets up and we officially begin our day.  Right now, I'm admiring our lovely tree and packages, and hoping that the big box under the tree with my name on it is the thing I've been wanting all year!

magicdomino

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2013, 09:37:09 AM »
Merry Christmas to all!  I'm watching the wild birds enjoy the extra seeds and nuts that "Santa" put out this morning for them. 

Thipu1

• Super Hero!
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2013, 11:00:27 AM »
Merry Christmas to all. 

It's already been a happy day and it's not quite 11 AM. 

We had a great breakfast. We called MIL and she's happy with the flowers we sent her.  SIL phoned us and that in itself is a landmark.  We're usually the only ones who make holiday calls. 

Gifts are simple but useful and appreciated on all sides.

May everyone here have as pleasant a holiday.   

GratefulMaria

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2013, 12:20:51 PM »
Merry Christmas!!!

jilly

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2013, 01:07:19 PM »
Today has been very nice with my DH & BIL, tomorrow we will be over my parents with my sister, where there will be yet another roast dinner.  ;D

I hope everyone also has a relaxing happy holiday

kckgirl

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2013, 04:55:20 PM »
We just got home from DD's. It was a nice, relaxing day. Her DBF is deployed, but he Skyped in and watched the kids open their gifts. After breakfast, we baked cookies, then played games and worked puzzles until our late lunch was ready. Now we're back home trying to stay awake. I hope you all had a great day, too.
Maryland

Syrse

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2013, 05:03:28 PM »
Merry christmas to all! Or whichever holiday you choose  :)

We just had a very fun day with DH's grandparents and aunt, had lots of food and played games, watched our precious baby of one and three months unpack her gifts with much interest, and closed the day off with the christmas special for Doctor Who (yes, we're geeks and proud  ;D)

All my good thoughts and love to the people who need it. Seen way too many ambulances around tonight already...  :-\

zyrs

• spiffily male.
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2013, 07:24:24 PM »
Merry Christmas!

Have a spiffy holiday season, everyone!

Iris

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2013, 07:40:48 PM »
Christmas is finished for me now, but it was a lovely Christmas which I enjoyed very much. I hope that it was as lovely for all the other Ehellions (that celebrate it at all)!
"Can't do anything with children, can you?" the woman said.

Poirot thought you could, but forebore to say so.

Library Dragon

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2013, 11:12:37 PM »
Merry Christmas. The last of the guests left 2 hours ago and I'm enjoying quiet time.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

violinp

• cabbagegirl28's my sister :)
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2013, 12:21:37 AM »
Merry Christmas, all!

I'm just about ready to go to bed, but I had an amazing Christmas Day. We had eggs Benedict and cheesy potato casserole for breakfast, which was divine.

Then, we got to open presents. Everyone loved the gifts I got them, and I loved all the gifts I got - especially the 75th anniversary set of The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, and the beautiful hardcover set of Jane Austen's works.

Then we had a dinner of duck with blackberry sauce, mashed potatoes, carrots, rolls, and rum cake for dessert.

I had to work part of today, but I feel lucky that I got to spend most of the day with my family.
"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends" - Harry Potter