News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• December 10, 2016, 09:03:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: "Etiquette says you will...." Update # 26  (Read 5022 times)

Chez Miriam

Re: "Etiquette says you will...."
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2016, 09:57:26 AM »
Due to various reasons, I am not attending the festivities. But I'm sure I'll hear about it.

I have seen photos from the "All Black Bachelorette". The "Bride to B" wore white and everyone else wore black.  Have not seen the western wear event. But the lingerie shower, with the guests in red, red flowers, a mannequin in a nighty, etc looked a tad, um, bordello-ish?

Chez Miriam- yep, it's those houseguests.

Is this a wedding or a theatrical production? Sounds like it needs Busby Berkeley to choreograph the whole thing.

No no no, Art. It's all beach themed. The soundtrack would feature wingadingdingy Dale from the Frankie & Annette movies, maybe some Jan and Dean.

Now I'm wondering what the filter changed?! :o >:D
"All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well."  - Julian of Norwich

Carotte

Re: "Etiquette says you will...." Update # 26
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2016, 10:02:08 AM »
IIRC that's the correction for the nickname for Richard.

Hillia

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2016, 10:27:06 AM »
IIRC that's the correction for the nickname for Richard.

Yup...that's why you see references to the great American novel Moby wingadingdingy or actor wingadingdingy Van Dyke

GreenEyedHawk

• Not hot but SPICY
    • My Facebook.  Feel free to add me!
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2016, 01:57:37 PM »
I think I would be sending my RSVP with regrets....Sounds like this is one of those events that's way more hassle than it's worth.

ETA just saw that the OP decided not to attend...I think that's the best choice.  Sounds like asking a bit much of your guests.
"After all this time?"
"Always."