General Etiquette > All In A Day's Work

Being "assigned" work by PA lateral colleague

<< < (4/4)

BestNanaEver:
You really need to be firm with her and tell her no. She will continue to try to take advantage of you if you don't. And clearly you have your boss's backing.

I hope you find other employment soon.

lady_disdain:

--- Quote from: hajisaurus on January 15, 2014, 11:16:37 AM ---Thanks for your support. Her response was remarkably more polite than expected. She cited my recent maternity leave (I returned in April) as the excuse for not putting me in the distribution list. I rolled my eyes heavily, but she did provide me the information I needed.

And, true to form, proceeded to try and throw another colleague under the bus to me after this. Oh, and asked me for another scheduling favor. Please eGods get me out of this job!!!

--- End quote ---

May I correct that for? Please, eGods, get HER out of this job.

hajisaurus:

--- Quote from: lady_disdain on January 16, 2014, 12:05:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: hajisaurus on January 15, 2014, 11:16:37 AM ---Thanks for your support. Her response was remarkably more polite than expected. She cited my recent maternity leave (I returned in April) as the excuse for not putting me in the distribution list. I rolled my eyes heavily, but she did provide me the information I needed.

And, true to form, proceeded to try and throw another colleague under the bus to me after this. Oh, and asked me for another scheduling favor. Please eGods get me out of this job!!!

--- End quote ---

May I correct that for? Please, eGods, get HER out of this job.

--- End quote ---
HA! I'd love to see her gone, but frankly the whole lot of them are just as bad. I'd rather move on to greener pastures where my talents are appreciated. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version