Author Topic: Being "assigned" work by PA lateral colleague  (Read 4244 times)

BestNanaEver

• http://crapthenameescapesme.proboards.com/
    • Crap, the name escapes me
Re: Being "assigned" work by PA lateral colleague
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2014, 11:26:47 AM »
You really need to be firm with her and tell her no. She will continue to try to take advantage of you if you don't. And clearly you have your boss's backing.

I hope you find other employment soon.

lady_disdain

• Super Hero!
    • Contemporary Jewelry
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2014, 12:05:55 PM »
Thanks for your support. Her response was remarkably more polite than expected. She cited my recent maternity leave (I returned in April) as the excuse for not putting me in the distribution list. I rolled my eyes heavily, but she did provide me the information I needed.

And, true to form, proceeded to try and throw another colleague under the bus to me after this. Oh, and asked me for another scheduling favor. Please eGods get me out of this job!!!

May I correct that for? Please, eGods, get HER out of this job.

hajisaurus

• my personal blog - adventures of an awkward girl IRL
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2014, 12:37:45 PM »
Thanks for your support. Her response was remarkably more polite than expected. She cited my recent maternity leave (I returned in April) as the excuse for not putting me in the distribution list. I rolled my eyes heavily, but she did provide me the information I needed.

And, true to form, proceeded to try and throw another colleague under the bus to me after this. Oh, and asked me for another scheduling favor. Please eGods get me out of this job!!!

May I correct that for? Please, eGods, get HER out of this job.
HA! I'd love to see her gone, but frankly the whole lot of them are just as bad. I'd rather move on to greener pastures where my talents are appreciated. ;)