Author Topic: Flower girl dress expense?  (Read 5326 times)

LadyR

• Musings of A Pinterest Mom
Re: Flower girl dress expense?
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2014, 06:16:02 PM »
Our nieces were our FGs and their parents payed for their dresses. The older one had her first communion the next hear, so my SIL chose her dress with that in mind (fine with me, I wanted white or pink) and just got it a little long so it could be taken in and then let down the next spring, worked perfectly.

I gave the girls little heart shaped necklaces that they loved for their gifts. The RB got a piggy bank.

Sophia

• Super Hero!
  • xi
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2014, 12:03:13 AM »
I am like the little girl's mother.  I'd jump at the chance to have my daughter wear a really pretty dress.  As long as I wasn't told it had to be a specific dress.  She has Neiman Marcus dresses I bought used for $5.  Super pretty and they wash so nicely.  Like the PP, playgrounds are the only place she doesn't wear them.  Mainly because the poofy skirt hampers her play. 

(clears throat)  Anyone need a flower girl in the North of Dallas area?   Just kidding, mostly  ;D

Kaymar

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2014, 07:03:42 AM »
Thank you all so much!  I know she will look adorable in anything she wears and I now accept that her mom really probably is having fun buying her something fancier than normal :)