Author Topic: Driver picks the music?  (Read 5068 times)

Twik

• A Pillar of the Forum
Re: Driver picks the music?
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2014, 01:13:40 PM »
Having said that, my truck has its own iPod Nano with about 1500 songs set on shuffle.  There's Dolly Parton, U2, the Four Seasons, Bon Jovi, Weird Al, Simon and Garfunkel, the Kingston Trio, the Supremes, the Rolling Stones, the Chieftains, Elton John, Guns and Roses, the Arrogant Worms, the Beach Boys, Green Day, Billy Joel, Beausoliel, Tina Turner, the soundtrack from Tommy, the soundtrack from Chicago, several Disney movie songs, Kenny Rogers, Jimmy Buffet, the Beatles, and a wide assortment of other artists and styles.  I 'm not going to delete all of the potentially annoying songs because the nano will be swtiching to another type as soon as the current one is over.

I'd be very happy to ride with you and sing along to almost all of the songs...if not all of them (there's always a chance I won't know one).

Road trip! I call Shotgun!
My cousin's memoir of love and loneliness while raising a child with multiple disabilities will be out on Amazon soon! Know the Night, by Maria Mutch, has been called "full of hope, light, and companionship for surviving the small hours of the night."