Forum Administration > Forum Announcements

Wedding Bliss & Blues: Is It Coming Back Here?

(1/2) > >>

Amara:
I just came online now and see an entire folder, Wedding Bliss and Blues. Does that mean you have decided to move it back to here? (That would be wonderful.)

Ehelldame:
Yes, I decided to bring back the wedding boards.   I do so with some trepidation that the increase in categories and boards may slow down the forum again but here's hoping that the changes made to the database last fall will keep things running smoothly.

It's time consuming at times to administrate in the background and taking care of one forum as opposed to two is simply easier.   

Amara:
Well, thank you, Ehelldame. I know it's a lot of work, and I appreciate all you and your moderators do.  :)

Girly:

--- Quote from: Ehelldame on January 22, 2014, 05:57:31 PM ---It's time consuming at times to administrate in the background and taking care of one forum as opposed to two is simply easier.   

--- End quote ---

Does that mean the Political Forum is also going away? Will there be a folder here dedicated to political discussions? (It was interesting when the election was going on)

sparksals:
I have to say I am happy it will be back.  I always forgot that the new board existed. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version