Author Topic: Wedding Bliss & Blues: Is It Coming Back Here?  (Read 2027 times)

Amara

Wedding Bliss & Blues: Is It Coming Back Here?
« on: January 22, 2014, 05:40:25 PM »
I just came online now and see an entire folder, Wedding Bliss and Blues. Does that mean you have decided to move it back to here? (That would be wonderful.)

Ehelldame

• Administrator
  • I'm evil personified to the terminally crass.
    • Etiquette Hell
Re: Wedding Bliss & Blues: Is It Coming Back Here?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 05:57:31 PM »
Yes, I decided to bring back the wedding boards.   I do so with some trepidation that the increase in categories and boards may slow down the forum again but here's hoping that the changes made to the database last fall will keep things running smoothly.

It's time consuming at times to administrate in the background and taking care of one forum as opposed to two is simply easier.   

Amara

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 10:16:12 PM »
Well, thank you, Ehelldame. I know it's a lot of work, and I appreciate all you and your moderators do.  :)

Girly

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 11:18:54 PM »
It's time consuming at times to administrate in the background and taking care of one forum as opposed to two is simply easier.   

Does that mean the Political Forum is also going away? Will there be a folder here dedicated to political discussions? (It was interesting when the election was going on)

sparksals

• Super Hero!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 02:40:00 PM »
I have to say I am happy it will be back.  I always forgot that the new board existed. 

lowspark

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 03:31:49 PM »
Yippeeee!! I like reading and commenting on the wedding stuff but I hardly ever remember to go over to the Hell's Bells site as it doesn't get much traffic. Glad it's back!