Wedding Bliss and Blues > Relatives And Rugrats

The Prankster Ring Bearer

(1/5) > >>

Thipu1:
This happened many years ago at a friend's Wedding. 

She had chosen her cousin of about six to be ring bearer.  Even at that age, he had a strange sense of humor.  In the procession, he was to follow the MOH down the aisle. 

He did as he was told but he thought it would be a great idea to shove his pillow right under the MOH's butt-bow.  They walked down the aisle and it looked like he was pushing her.  Of course, he was giggling madly the whole time. 

RooRoo:
 >:D It wasn't his fault - the Butt Bow made him do it!!!  8)

MariaE:
Sounds like something I would have found utterly adorable, if it had happened at my wedding :)

cabbagegirl28:
I'm probably less patient than any of you, because that stuff is part of the reason I wouldn't have kids in my wedding party unless they were extremely well-behaved. Sorry, but 6 years old is old enough to know that personal space should be respected and to not bother other people.

If the MOH in the OP was cool with it, then fine. But I don't find that cute at all.

sammycat:

--- Quote from: cabbagegirl28 on January 26, 2014, 06:17:07 PM ---I'm probably less patient than any of you, because that stuff is part of the reason I wouldn't have kids in my wedding party unless they were extremely well-behaved. Sorry, but 6 years old is old enough to know that personal space should be respected and to not bother other people.

If the MOH in the OP was cool with it, then fine. But I don't find that cute at all.

--- End quote ---

I agree. I had a 5 year old flower girl and she was amazing. We couldn't have asked for better. I wouldn't have been amused if she'd pulled a stunt like this (and I'm fairly sure her parents would've been horrified).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version