General Etiquette > Etiquette of the Rich and Famous

Pot, Meet the Kettle

(1/13) > >>

MamaMootz:
Because..... she's qualified to give lifestyle advice, is she?

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-miley-cyrus-advice-justin-bieber-20140131,0,7173017.story#axzz2s5bLLfOJ

BigBadBetty:
I get what she is saying. You can still be crazy just keep it legal. Miley is in the headlines for distasteful behavior, but she doesn't have a criminal record. I do see the difference. A lot of stars have clubs in their homes so that they can behave however they want without the public knowing.

JenJay:
Didn't she state that one of her most popular songs is about using ecstasy? And isn't that illegal? As far as the advice to build a club and party at home, it would keep him off the street, but maybe "Stop acting like a spoiled, out of control brat" is better advice.

blue2000:
I have to agree with this. She's eminently qualified to give advice on bad lifestyles. And I find it hilarious that Justin is getting called out by someone his own age and level of crazy...

Promise:
Smoking pot is illegal in most states as well and I HIGHLY doubt that drinking alcohol is legal in most states before turning 21.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version