News: There is a new Ehell Kindness Project!  Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• July 02, 2016, 05:10:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Perfumes – Oldies but goodies  (Read 12187 times)

ladyknight1

• Not all those who wander are lost
Re: Perfumes – Oldies but goodies
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2014, 06:03:04 PM »
In high school I wore Love's Lemon (what was I thinking?) and Exclamation.

After moving out on my own, I bought a bottle of CK Eternity and my roommate spilled it on the carpet, I can't tolerate the scent since!

I wear Clinique Happy Heart and L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani, also like Princess by Vera Wang and the Vanilla Noir sets from Bath & Body Works.

My son loves Polo, and they have an aerosol spray that is appropriate for teen guys.
“All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J.R.R Tolkien

Clarissa

« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2014, 06:40:14 PM »
I love and wear Chanel no 5. I'm 34 and my nan wore it too. I also love Youth Dew, and Poison. 

Clarissa

« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2014, 06:45:17 PM »
Also love opium!

Clarissa

« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2014, 06:48:48 PM »
Sorry to comment again! But I had exclamation. It was ex'clamation I think. And I loved Charlie blue. It was in a strange shaped blue bottle with a red lid.

ladyknight1

• Not all those who wander are lost
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2014, 07:20:41 AM »
Elizabeth Arden Red Door
“All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J.R.R Tolkien

happygrrl

• Happy Girlie OI OI OI
« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2014, 03:10:47 PM »
To the PP for posted the link to The Perfumed Court--

I don't know whether to thank you or scream! (JK!) I think I have a new fav site, and I've just ordered from there--so, a big thank you is in order! :)
"I am the laziest person on Earth. I want to learn to photosynthesize so I can buy a sun lamp and survive without getting out of bed."  M-theory 11/23/10