Author Topic: Is it Rude to Ask a Favour that Inconveniences a Third Party  (Read 4321 times)

LadyR

• Musings of A Pinterest Mom
Re: Is it Rude to Ask a Favour that Inconveniences a Third Party
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2014, 09:30:41 PM »
Its a moot point. Gus has taken a big turn for the worse and is in no shape to make any decision about the car. There have also been tensions rising to the surface between Keith and Michael with Jake and Susan taking sides as well. Its a messy situation even without the issue of the car.

mrkitty

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2014, 09:43:13 PM »
Its a moot point. Gus has taken a big turn for the worse and is in no shape to make any decision about the car. There have also been tensions rising to the surface between Keith and Michael with Jake and Susan taking sides as well. Its a messy situation even without the issue of the car.

I'm so sorry to hear that, LadyR. My heartfelt sympathies for Gus go out to you, and I hope things improve between the siblings. I know how difficult grief can be with the added stress of fraught relations on top of everything. It's very hard.
Learn from past. Live in the present. Hope for the future.

Lynn2000

• Super Hero!
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2014, 10:21:17 PM »
Yeah, that stinks. :( It's a time when everyone in the family could use each other's support, but sometimes instead old tensions rise up and cut people apart. I have a friend who anticipates a similar situation happening in her family when the ailing patriarch dies and certain people find out what's in (or not) his will.  :-\
~Lynn2000