Author Topic: Songs that Get Stuck in Our Heads  (Read 3613 times)

afbluebelle

• Super Hero!
  • Saving the world one squirrelbot at a time
Re: Songs that Get Stuck in Our Heads
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2014, 04:54:46 PM »
I'm going on one that's been stuck in my head (off and on) the past 9 months.

It's going down, I'm yelling timber
You better move, you better dance
Let's make a night you won't remember
I'll be the one you won't forget   oooooOooo ooooo oooOoooOooooo oooooo

I just like working mids... I get to annoy my coworkers with it all through the hours of darkness. I even made up a stupid dance to go with it. Sometimes Afghanistan is really boring and AFN Radio played the dang song approximately over 9000 times a day.

My inner (r-word) is having a field day with this one.
-Love is Evol: Christopher Titus-

zyrs

• spiffily male.
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2014, 06:32:00 AM »
Two songs now, for days;

This version of Lara's theme

and Google translate sing "Wrecking Ball" The line "relics" has been repeating in my head since I first saw the video and it makes me laugh every time

Sirius

• Super Hero!
  • Stars in my eyes!
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2014, 01:05:27 PM »
This morning I was trying to remember the words to "Jesus Loves Me, This I Know."  I've sung this song my entire life, and I couldn't remember the words for anything, so I looked them up.  Now it's burned in my brain.

In the Red Dwarf episode "Tikka to Ride" there's a little ditty that Lister and Kryten hum as they walk down a corridor.  That one has also been burned into my brain.  I'd post a link, but the only links available are to the whole episode. 

Hollanda

• Believe in yourself.
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2014, 06:35:36 AM »
This morning I was trying to remember the words to "Jesus Loves Me, This I Know."  I've sung this song my entire life, and I couldn't remember the words for anything, so I looked them up.  Now it's burned in my brain.

In the Red Dwarf episode "Tikka to Ride" there's a little ditty that Lister and Kryten hum as they walk down a corridor.  That one has also been burned into my brain.  I'd post a link, but the only links available are to the whole episode.

I so know the one you mean. I need to see that episode.
Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.