DS cried (screamed, melted down, tantrummed, whatever) on Wednesday because:
- He didn't want chicken dippers for his dinner, he wanted chicken nuggets. No amount of explaining they were the same would do it for him. Eventually I just said "They are chicken nuggets. Look." He stopped.
- He wanted his juice in the green cup, not the red one. Me pouring the existing juice wasn't good enough, we had to do it all over again.
- I refuused to let him "help" turn the oven on. (I don't like him being near the oven when it's on, and he knows it).
- He wanted to throw his ball at the TV, I said no, that's not a great plan. "Whys?" he asked. I explained if he did that, it would break the TV and no more Sooty. At that, his face crumpled. Just the idea of going without his daily fix of the cute lil yellow bear is too much for him.
- He wanted to wear socks, shoes and coat to sleep in.
- He wanted to take socks, shoes and coat off himself, but was too tired to do it but too proud to let Mummy do it. So just screamed instead.