A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

My Child Is Crying Because...

<< < (26/29) > >>

RegionMom:
Toddler child I saw at CFA was crying because his daddy would not let him go out the doors to go play in lunch rush hour traffic. 

Friend of mine's baby girl was crying because she could not be fed avocado for the very first time, fast enough!   yum, slurp, chew, cry!  slurp, cry!  yum yum, slurp, cry!!

made for funny photos.   

Hollanda:
His last biscuit was broken in the packet.  :'(

Elfmama:

--- Quote from: Hollanda on June 24, 2014, 10:12:51 AM ---His last biscuit was broken in the packet.  :'(

--- End quote ---
Tell him "Don't be silly. Now you have two biscuits!"  That works until they hit 3 or so.  Offer them one, they want two, so you break the one in half.  Voila, two!

Hollanda:

--- Quote from: Elfmama on June 24, 2014, 12:38:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: Hollanda on June 24, 2014, 10:12:51 AM ---His last biscuit was broken in the packet.  :'(

--- End quote ---
Tell him "Don't be silly. Now you have two biscuits!"  That works until they hit 3 or so.  Offer them one, they want two, so you break the one in half.  Voila, two!

--- End quote ---

Nope. Tried that.  He won't have it if it's broken when he picks it up.  It's "dirty".  No matter how I explain to him that it breaks when he eats it anyway, he won't believe me.  He's 3 in October. It's just one in a long line of his little "-isms"...he won't drink his juice from his red cup, he needs to be able to see it is blackcurrant juice!!

greencat:

--- Quote from: Hollanda on June 26, 2014, 05:11:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: Elfmama on June 24, 2014, 12:38:32 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Nope. Tried that.  He won't have it if it's broken when he picks it up.  It's "dirty".  No matter how I explain to him that it breaks when he eats it anyway, he won't believe me.  He's 3 in October. It's just one in a long line of his little "-isms"...he won't drink his juice from his red cup, he needs to be able to see it is blackcurrant juice!!

--- End quote ---

I often find myself discarding broken flat crunchy foods...some things you never grow out of!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version