News: All new forum theme!  See Forum Announcements for more information. 

• September 03, 2015, 04:37:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The 'I Accomplished Something Today!' Thread  (Read 88684 times)

gmatoy

Re: The 'I Accomplished Something Today!' Thread
« Reply #1470 on: August 25, 2015, 01:37:59 AM »
Today I : went to a friend's home and gave her some patterns that she wanted and picked up a big bag of fabric that she had for me, went through the fabric, put almost half of it to go to a thrift store, washed, dried, and put away the rest. Cut some fabric pieces into quilting pieces. Went to the thrift store and dropped off a bunch of stuff. Weeded the rose garden. Washed the dishes after DH cooked.

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #1471 on: August 25, 2015, 07:46:10 AM »
It's been crazy for me but after this weekend, it hopefully slows down for a bit.

Friday, I got home from work and did two loads of laundry, baked 6 cake layers, wrapped the cake boards in foil, did up some dishes, worked on getting stuff pulled out for my camping trip so I could get some of it taken to my Dad's on Saturday.

Saturday morning, I got up early and made the icings (3 different batches) and put together the three cakes then did the decorating.  We took the dogs for a walk and packed the car with the cakes and whatever camping stuff would fit.  Off to my Dad's for his friend's 90th birthday party - which is what the cakes were for.

Sunday, we got back from my Dad's, I made cookies for the camping trip this weekend, got more of the camping gear organized and started getting all the dishes and gear washed.

Last night, I finished getting all the gear washed and got some more water in the freezer for ice blocks.  Went to physio and my financial consultant earlier in the day.

Tonight?  Taking the BF's dogs to the vet, going out for wings and then packing up the cleaned gear.

Wednesday is picking produce needed for the trip or that needs to be brought in, picking up my CSA at the farm, getting everything out of the shed that I need for the trip, washing one more cooler.

Thursday is baking cookies and buttertarts, laundry and getting the rest of the stuff packed up and in the car.  As soon as BF gets there, we load the canoe and take off.  I hope.
After cleaning out my Dad's house, I have this advice:  If you haven't used it in a year, throw it out!!!!.
Ontario

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #1472 on: August 31, 2015, 08:20:46 AM »
Over the weekend.
Went birding with DS. Had a good time.
Took him to get his art supplies for class.
Went to lunch, then did our fresh produce and meat shopping.
Took him to the bookstore, we went to the pet store. I bought Black neon and neon tetras and a freshwater flounder for my tank.
Put everything away, made dinner.
Stayed up until DH came home.
Made breakfast, worked on setting up class files, took DS out to finish our shopping for the week, went to visit his friend and pick up bread, bought DS a new lunch box, went back home.
Volunteered at the science center.
Made dinner.
Baked three pans of brownies.

Today: took DS to school, went to work.