Author Topic: I am an Evil Mummy because...  (Read 2268 times)

Hollanda

• Believe in yourself.
I am an Evil Mummy because...
« on: March 21, 2014, 09:02:31 AM »
...I ate one of DS's biscuits.  He had one too, but I am not allowed to eat DS's biscuits unless he actually feeds it to me himself. Cute, but messy and not particularly relaxing.

...I like to confuse him by asking him where Daddy's gone.  The responses I get are many and varied. "Daddy it gone moon?" or "Daddy in bed?" or (my favourite one) "No, Mummy.  No where Daddy. Daddy it not here.  Enough." I've been told.

...I will not let him have biscuits for breakfast.  Nasty Mummy.

...I will not allow biscuits after his teeth have been cleaned ready for bed.

...I giggled when, in a fit of temper, he tried to throw his sippy cup and dropped it instead, causing him to howl even harder and throw himself on the floor.  It really wasn't funny. It had just been a very long day, I was exhausted and when I am in that frame of mind, if something strikes me as funny, it just is. The more he yells "It not funny Mummy!", the more I cannot help myself and have to leave him for just a second with Daddy so I can compose myself.  Unfortunately, Daddy is no help either and tells me "Control yourself [uses my first name]" so DS now says "Oh control yourself!" every time I laugh at anything. Which of course makes me laugh more.

>:D  Oh I'm evil.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 06:32:27 AM by Hollanda »
Time flies like an arrow.
Fruit flies like a banana.

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
Re: I am an Evil Mummy because...
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 09:09:22 AM »
I won't let him have a Cadbury Creme egg.
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars.  You have a right to be here. Be cheerful, strive to be happy. -Desiderata

Hollanda

• Believe in yourself.
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 09:12:32 AM »
I won't let him have a Cadbury Creme egg.

:'( :'( :'(

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 09:28:00 AM »
And one I know is bound to come up: Because I won't let my 2.5 year old watch "Frozen" non stop.
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars.  You have a right to be here. Be cheerful, strive to be happy. -Desiderata

Eeep!

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 12:36:20 PM »
When he was about 3 1/2 I was once informed by my son "Mama, you ruined my life!"
Why? Because I dared to put his toothpaste on his toothbrush for him. Mean mommy.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

amylouky

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 12:41:52 PM »
Because:

- I won't let my 6 year old throw his new soccer ball in the house.

- I made him take a bath last night.

- I wouldn't let him eat Gummi Worms after he brushed his teeth.

- I can't magically make his favorite shoes bigger, and they are now pinching his feet.

- I won't let my 4 year old ride on the dog's back.

- I also won't let him shoot his Nerf gun at the cat.

lofty

• My blog and shops
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2014, 01:53:46 PM »
Oh, where to begin!

-because I won't let him watch tv before school (like always)
-because I make DS actually pull up his pants before he leaves the bathroom
-because I gave him a kiss and he didn't WANT ONE, so I had to take it back

That was all before 7:30am this morning...
Coffee and paper make everything better, hence why my blog is www.CaffeinatedPapercuts.com

mime

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2014, 02:09:37 PM »
... DH and I have the bigger bedroom.

... I don't let him play Clash of Clans through dinner.

... I make him comb his hair.

Library Dragon

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2014, 11:33:17 PM »
... DH and I have the bigger bedroom.

... I don't let him play Clash of Clans through dinner.

... I make him comb his hair.

Horrible person!

When he was 12 DS1 used to threaten to call the "child abusement" people.  I was evil because I made him clean his room, he had to eat at least three bites of each item on his plate (nothing he disliked just not junk food, and he couldn't just copy encyclopedia articles for school reports.

I would hand him the phone and phone number.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Nikko-chan

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2014, 12:07:03 AM »
I don't have kids but posting for updates. :)

Millionaire Maria

• Truth and Happiness create each other.
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2014, 12:45:34 AM »
I am a real Evil Mummy, because on nights following a very long day, I skip loads of pages during story time. There were ten bears in the bed on the first page, seven bears in the bed on the second page, and one bear in the bed saying "goodnight" on the third page. MMMuhahahahahaha.
People everywhere enjoy believing in things they know are not true. It spares them the ordeal of thinking for themselves and taking responsibility for what they know. –Brooks Atkinson

Hollanda

• Believe in yourself.
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2014, 06:09:36 AM »
Oh last night I turned from Evil Mummy to Lovely Mummy back to Evil Mummy within the space of 5 minutes.

Evil Mummy for not letting him stand on the fireplace (I don't like it, I find myself fighting images in my mind of him falling backwards and cracking his head open on it.  We need to do something about that fireplace. The word "No" has the same effect of trying to stop a tidal wave with a plank of wood.)

Lovely Mummy for "allowing" him to have raisins.  These are a treat for him.  Yes, they're fruit but they are also horrendous for his teeth according to his dentist, so we have to ration them.  But at the same time, he also needs them for the fibre in his diet, so we're keeping it to one box a day.  Result is win/win...DS is happy as he gets his raisins, Mummy is happy because DS isn't whinging for something I won't give him (ie biscuits. See below.)

Evil Mummy for not allowing him to have a biscuit with his bedtime milk. 

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2014, 06:28:30 AM »
I was a mean mummy yesterday for making Littlest Pirate go down for a nap, and then to bed.  For his nap he bawled all the way upstairs (not fighting, actually he walked much of the way himself) and cried as he got into the bed, curled up with his pirate turtle and I tucked him in.  Dh said he stopped crying as soon as I left to go back to the church, which was just 5 minutes later.

Then last night he was all giggles and was allowing himself to be put into bed, he giggled through prayers and getting tucked in and said "Nigh' nigh!" cheerfully but as soon as the light was out and door closed he was sobbing...for about a minute before he fell asleep.

Alli8098

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2014, 11:44:09 AM »
So far today it has been...

Wouldn't let DD just eat strawberries for breakfast, I insisted on something more substantial.
Wouldn't take DD out for a walk right after we woke up, we need to eat, I need coffee, and it's in the 20's right now.
Made DD stop chasing the cat even though she thought it was a riot.

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2014, 12:12:41 PM »
So far today it's not been too bad, though I was villainous enough to wash his hair.  He doesn't mind baths but he hates having his hair wet so washing it's always a chore, mostly cause he won't cooperate in letting me rinse it out.