A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

I am an Evil Mummy because...

(1/7) > >>

Hollanda:
...I ate one of DS's biscuits.  He had one too, but I am not allowed to eat DS's biscuits unless he actually feeds it to me himself. Cute, but messy and not particularly relaxing.

...I like to confuse him by asking him where Daddy's gone.  The responses I get are many and varied. "Daddy it gone moon?" or "Daddy in bed?" or (my favourite one) "No, Mummy.  No where Daddy. Daddy it not here.  Enough." I've been told.

...I will not let him have biscuits for breakfast.  Nasty Mummy.

...I will not allow biscuits after his teeth have been cleaned ready for bed.

...I giggled when, in a fit of temper, he tried to throw his sippy cup and dropped it instead, causing him to howl even harder and throw himself on the floor.  It really wasn't funny. It had just been a very long day, I was exhausted and when I am in that frame of mind, if something strikes me as funny, it just is. The more he yells "It not funny Mummy!", the more I cannot help myself and have to leave him for just a second with Daddy so I can compose myself.  Unfortunately, Daddy is no help either and tells me "Control yourself [uses my first name]" so DS now says "Oh control yourself!" every time I laugh at anything. Which of course makes me laugh more.

>:D  Oh I'm evil.

Piratelvr1121:
I won't let him have a Cadbury Creme egg.

Hollanda:

--- Quote from: Piratelvr1121 on March 21, 2014, 09:09:22 AM ---I won't let him have a Cadbury Creme egg.

--- End quote ---

:'( :'( :'(

Piratelvr1121:
And one I know is bound to come up: Because I won't let my 2.5 year old watch "Frozen" non stop.

Eeep!:
When he was about 3 1/2 I was once informed by my son "Mama, you ruined my life!"
Why? Because I dared to put his toothpaste on his toothbrush for him. Mean mommy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version