A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

I Wanted The Ground To Swallow Me...

(1/15) > >>

Hollanda:
Things you have done and cannot believe you did them. Ok, since you ask, I will start.

I have been to work with a bright neon pink hair roller in my fringe and not noticed.  I wondered why people were staring at me.  ::)  When I finally realised, I was at work and nobody had told me, despite the fact I must have walked past 4 people to get to my office.  :-[ 

Please make me feel less ridiculous.

Piratelvr1121:
I've demanded to know what my kids did with my cell phone...that was in my hand.

jaxsue:

--- Quote from: Hollanda on March 27, 2014, 10:48:17 AM ---Things you have done and cannot believe you did them. Ok, since you ask, I will start.

I have been to work with a bright neon pink hair roller in my fringe and not noticed.  I wondered why people were staring at me.  ::)  When I finally realised, I was at work and nobody had told me, despite the fact I must have walked past 4 people to get to my office.  :-[ 

--- End quote ---

"Fringe" is what we'd call "bangs" here in the US, am I correct?

Thipu1:
We had a very early morning flight and we don't have the best lighting in our bedroom.  When we went through airport security and I took off my shoes, I found I was wearing one red sock and one hot pink sock. 

Hollanda:

--- Quote from: jaxsue on March 27, 2014, 11:36:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: Hollanda on March 27, 2014, 10:48:17 AM ---Things you have done and cannot believe you did them. Ok, since you ask, I will start.

--- End quote ---

"Fringe" is what we'd call "bangs" here in the US, am I correct?

--- End quote ---

Yes, sorry!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version