Author Topic: Changing A Diaper Right At The Table In A Restaurant - Rude or Not?  (Read 11350 times)

Jocelyn

Re: Changing A Diaper Right At The Table In A Restaurant - Rude or Not?
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2014, 10:44:38 PM »
I once had a woman insist that my office was the proper place to change her baby's diaper.
The piece de resistance, however, was she then asked me where my trash can was. She actually expected me to sit there the rest of the day with a poopy diaper next to my desk.  I was willing to cut her some slack on the diaper changing...but she made it SO clear that she didn't consider carrying it away with her wasn't an option, even though there was a restroom prominently positioned just down the hall.

Aquamarine

« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2014, 11:30:30 AM »
You'd think with three kids she's be a bit more resourceful.

I'm sure she could be more resourceful if it was something that was important to her.  This wasn't important to her, she did what was easiest for her and to H with everyone else.  A stunning example of selfishness and a horrible example to her older children.
Always be polite, even to nasty people. Not because they are nice, but because you are.

metallicafan

« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2014, 02:40:57 PM »
That is so disgusting.   If there weren't changing facilities,  then I changed my boys in the car or laid them down in the stroller.