Author Topic: Let me steal your baby name  (Read 6066 times)

Nikko-chan

Re: Let me steal your baby name
« Reply #135 on: July 18, 2014, 11:57:40 PM »
Although they have different aliases elsewhere in this forum, my sons are Graham and Zane. Not unheard-of, but fairly rare.

I knew a Zane growing up. His little brother was named Max :)

Ceallach

• This Is It
« Reply #136 on: July 19, 2014, 01:25:36 AM »
Today I found out that I'm having a girl, so now DH is prepared to seriously consider names. He wasn't going to before as it would be doing twice the necessary work. He's not into "what ifs".  ::)

So now I'm going back over the thread looking closely at girl's names. I'm liking ones with a Classical i.e. Greek or Latin feel. But that's just today.

That's exactly what my DH says - he's not going to waste time on two lists of names!    But once we know he's then willing to start the name discussion.

Congrats on the girl, wouldn't it be funny if we end up picking the same name....   ;)
"Nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something"

Addy

« Reply #137 on: July 19, 2014, 05:41:43 AM »
Congratulations on your baby-on-the-way!

I have been reading your thread, but have been unsure about offering a suggestion, as it's my granddaughter's name, and extremely rare. In fact, I have never heard of anyone with this name before. I'm not sure if her parents would like me to share it, and also, I would be afraid that googling would turn up this thread. But I will pm it to you, if you like. I think it's very pretty, but reaction has been mixed.

Bethalize

• Toxic People Survival Checklist
« Reply #138 on: July 19, 2014, 10:04:02 AM »
Well, I'd like to hear it, Addy, even if it's just for inspiration.