News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• September 21, 2017, 05:39:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Lakehouse Sally and an upcoming wedding - wedding update #12  (Read 72523 times)

Venus193

• Backstage passes are wonderful things!
Re: Lakehouse Sally and an upcoming wedding - wedding update #12
« Reply #195 on: October 22, 2014, 06:02:03 AM »
I'm not a mod but let's not go any further down this path.  I don't want to see this thread get locked.

zyrs

• spiffily male.
« Reply #196 on: October 22, 2014, 06:48:19 AM »
I'm glad the wedding went well.

JoyinVirginia

« Reply #197 on: October 22, 2014, 07:21:24 AM »
Pof, thank you so much for the update! It sounds like a very wise decision of mil to not attend.
How nice lake house sally and you and your family were just able to enjoy the event, without worrying about your mil and getting her all around the venue.

POF

« Reply #198 on: October 22, 2014, 08:41:57 AM »
Pof, thank you so much for the update! It sounds like a very wise decision of mil to not attend.
How nice lake house sally and you and your family were just able to enjoy the event, without worrying about your mil and getting her all around the venue.

Thanks - it was a big burden off our shoulders.  The venue while lovely was a ski resort and not really accessible ( it was - but not conveniently ).   We are planning to bring MIL down to our house this weekend to have brunch with just the 4 of us.  She enjoys my cooking and for a very tiny elderly lady - she can pack it away when she wants to .  I love to see the boys dote over her.  She told me she enjoys small easy "non-events" more than big shindigs.