News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• December 04, 2016, 02:23:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Kid's birthday party-"light snacks and drinks from 4:00-7:00"-minor update #56  (Read 24717 times)

jazzgirl205

Before you decline, talk to the mother.  When dd was in K, I had her b'day party at the park across from her school after school.  If a mother declined because of work, I told her that if she sent a note to school allowing me to walk her child to the party, all she had to do was pick him up when she got off work.  I walked about 5 children to the party.  We had hotdogs, cokes, and cake.  Everyone was happy.

ladyknight1

• Not all those who wander are lost
To the last two posters, the event has already happened.
ďAll that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J.R.R Tolkien

Enigmatism

They will be happening in the North West of England very soon if I have anything to say on the subject! The Younger Chick, who is a catering student, and I will be having a try at one of those. Or maybe at several.

Thanks, everybody!

If you need any help eating them at all... (I'm from the North-West too)
They look delicious!

ladyknight1

• Not all those who wander are lost
I am thinking about making one of just various lunch salads (tuna, chicken, ham, egg) for a weekend lunch. I think it would be fun!
ďAll that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J.R.R Tolkien