One time I caught my hair on fire at a restaurant by backing too close to one of those table candles. My hair was down to my tushie at the time. All of a sudden, I heard all of this commotion, and then I figured out it was directed at me. I was just standing there, so I couldn't figure out what I'd done wrong; I was just a kid and felt like people were yelling at me when they were just trying to save me from the fire. Of course, hair doesn't have nerves, so when it starts to burn, you can't feel it if it's far away from your head. Luckily, I didn't lose too much.