I've prepared a comprehensive Mother's Day list that you might find useful in the future.
1. Send a card. It must contain a personal message. Do whatever is necessary to ensure it arrives on time.
2. Call her on the phone. Do this as early as possible, as long as thatís convenient for her.
3. Post Motherís Day wishes on Facebook.
4. Send text messages throughout the day to show that sheís constantly on your mind on this day of days.
5. Post Twitter messages hourly to show that she is more important than whatever silly things youíre doing.
6. Give her a gift. It should be exactly what she wants and must be more expensive than anything her sisters get from their children.
7. Skype. You and the children must dress up for this event to demonstrate that sheís important to you.
8. Visit. Thereís no reason on earth for you not to make the effort. Donít you love her?
9. Take her out for a nice meal. Encourage her to complain to the waiter about her ungrateful children (my mother actually does this).
10. If you havenít given her grandchildren yet, get busy. Just donít use any of her Motherís Day time to do it.
Have I forgotten anything?