General Etiquette > Etiquette of the Rich and Famous

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West invite Andrea Bocelli to their wedding as "a guest"

(1/4) > >>

traherne:
... and tell him to leave without so much as a glass of water. Apparently they only wanted him to sing a song, but without having to pay for the performance. Classy.

And then you have Will Smith's son (who happens to be 16 - SIXTEEN!), who was allowed to attend in a Batman costume and proceeded to act like a hyperactive toddler whose parents can't be bothered to control him.

Then again, it seems like everyone involved was acting like an entitled child, beginning with groom and bride. During their vows, Kanye called his wife "the ideal celebrity" - seriously? Is that what is going through your head during the ceremony? Your wife's celebrity status? I give it a year.

Now, I realise the article is too outrageous to be true. I too thought it was all made-up... until I saw the picture of Will Smith's son -

If THAT is true, I have no reason to doubt the rest.

Golden Toilet Tower, headless nude statues: Inside Kimye’s wedding

http://pagesix.com/2014/05/29/golden-toilet-tower-headless-nude-statues-inside-kimyes-wedding/

--- Quote ---Edited for copyright issues.

Andrea Bocelli sang during Kim’s processional. The blind opera legend had been asked as a guest, but the wedding planners hadn’t provided a seat for him. He said he’d be happy with a glass of water, and was told after his performance, “Thank you, but it’s time for you to get in your car and go home.” Bye-bye to one of the greatest living Italian vocalists of all time.

--- End quote ---

Promise:
Other journalists also thought at first that this page 6 article was satire...but discovered it wasn't. There are lots of pictures of Jaden in that photo booth at the wedding wearing that outfit. I cannot imagine the how or why of that one. It defies common sense.

Katana_Geldar:
I think giving it a year is far too generous.

guihong:

--- Quote from: Katana_Geldar on May 31, 2014, 12:25:05 AM ---I think giving it a year is far too generous.

--- End quote ---

I was going to say the same. Months, maybe.

Fleur:

The whole thing is an embarrassing mess. Kim K is famous for nothing at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version